Electronic communication sector has recently been developing very rapidly on individual and mass communications, industrial and commerce field, advertisement and education sectors. As the electronic communication is developing and becoming widespread with new technologies, the need for qualified workforce has increased. Electronic Communication Program aims to train highly qualified, intelligent intermediate workforce who can think analytically, which is needed on communication technologies in social and business life.
Electronic Communication Technology two-year degree program is opened with the cooperation between Elmadağ Vocation School and Turk Telekom A.Ş.
After theoretical and practical education students,
- Know basic principles of electric, electronic circuit and components.
- Recognize basic specifications of radio waves related to electronic communication systems and their usage and modulation principles.
- Recognize telephone set and communication systems and gain knowledge and skill on telephone command and connection systems.
- Know modern switching principles and traffic concepts.
- Gain electronic knowledge, skill and reparation capability on television and radio technique.
- Gain knowledge and skill on fiber-optic communication system, satellite communication system, GSM communication system.
- Learn programming microprocessors and installation and usage of microprocessor controlled systems.
- Learn working principles and operation of computer networks related to computer controlled communication systems and international communication standards.
- Learn computer hardware, professional package programs and programming language.
Possible Job Areas
For graduates of this program there is wide range of possible employment opportunities. Graduates can work in many private and state sectors where electronic communication technologies are produced, transferred and marketed.
- Rapidly growing telephone and internet sector in private and state sector.
- Electronic communication departments of defense industry.
- Private and state television-radio sector.
- Mobile communication firms (GSM)
- Satellite communications sector.
- Any sector that provides production, maintenance and reparation related to transfer and distribution of information.
- Radar departments of establishments which provide air, land and sea freight services.
Available programs that graduates can transfer vertically
- Computer and Control Teaching
- Electrics Teaching
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Teaching
- Electronics and Computer Teaching
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Teaching
- Industrial Technologies Teaching
- Energy Teaching
- Aviation Electric and Electronics
- Control Teaching
- Meteorology Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Teaching
- Aero plane Electrics-Electronics
- Space Engineering